Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(OT) Retrogamecoding forum
Wink 
Can someone do me a favour? I've tried to re register on that forum, but my account is still waiting for admin's aproval. It's possible that Cybermonkey doesn't want me there. It's also possible that my request landed in spam folder. Can anyone ask him about it? Tell him that the break I took from coding is finished and I'm ready to troll, spam and fight. Wink If he says "Get lost!", no harm will be done. Smile

Thanx!
(08-21-2018, 11:37 AM)Tomaaz Wrote: Can someone do me a favour? I've tried to re register on that forum, but my account is still waiting for admin's aproval. It's possible that Cybermonkey doesn't want me there. It's also possible that my request landed in spam folder. Can anyone ask him about it? Tell him that the break I took from coding is finished and I'm ready to troll, spam and fight. Wink If he says "Get lost!", no harm will be done. Smile

Thanx!

Hi Tomaaz,

I am registered on that site, I will pass on your message...

J

ps: I just sent Cybermonkey a PM. As I live on the other side of this planet, a response, could take a while.... lol
Thanx Johno! I won't be surprised if he says "No fu....g way!". Smile I was the one who kept moaning about EGSL documentation and his next projects (I've always thought he should have focused on EGSL). So... We'll see. Wink

BTW "Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder?" Smile
Abso-flogging-lutely, mate!

Hmm... EGSL. I had just started getting interested in that... Upgraded my OS to the next level of Linux Mint. EGSL would not run... EGSL expected a library, but LM had installed a newer library... a symbolic link to the new library did not help... then I learned that EGSL was no longer being supported... Oh well, EGSL is not the only way to use Lua, but the IDE was pretty cool...
I too passed on your request, more publicly in Off Topic section.

More as a favor to myself, who doesn't like fireworks shows? 

};D
b = b + geberation
I've been accepted. Thanx! Smile
If you're interested in game programming in Lua there are some big and interesting options, like Defold or Corona. Been messing around a bit with those at work, and they both seem good.

Speaking of work, my ten minute break is over Smile
And, of course, there is LOVE. You can easily make Geany to work with LOVE and the Android version can run your games/demos without compiling anything. Just get it from Play Store, transfer your projects to your device and that's it.

Marcus, do you work in the food industry, now? Smile
(08-21-2018, 09:18 PM)johnno56 Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 11:37 AM)Tomaaz Wrote: Can someone do me a favour? I've tried to re register on that forum, but my account is still waiting for admin's aproval. It's possible that Cybermonkey doesn't want me there. It's also possible that my request landed in spam folder. Can anyone ask him about it? Tell him that the break I took from coding is finished and I'm ready to troll, spam and fight. Wink If he says "Get lost!", no harm will be done. Smile

Thanx!

Hi Tomaaz,

J

ps: I just sent Cybermonkey a PM. As I live on the other side of this planet, a response, could take a while.... lol

Could you do likewise for me, please?

I applied ages ago. I rather assumed that either (a) I was unwanted or (b) the forum had gone headless.

Ta much,

Ally.
(08-23-2018, 08:40 AM)AlyssonR Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 09:18 PM)johnno56 Wrote:

Thanx!

Hi Tomaaz,

J

Could you do likewise for me, please?

I applied ages ago. I rather assumed that either (a) I was unwanted or (b) the forum had gone headless.

Ta much,

Ally.

Hi Alysson,

I have emailed Cybermonkey and hopefully you will get a response soon.

J