Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off-topic sub-forum
Hi, 

Sometimes members need to discuss some important things but they are not related to NaaLaa. Therefore, an off-topic sub-forum should be quite useful at that time. 

Maybe a sub-forum for topics which are not about NaaLaa is required here. This NaaLaa official forum will become more perfect as a result of the new off-topic sub-forum.

Thanks.
(08-27-2018, 11:40 PM)hiuwai Wrote: Hi, 

Sometimes members need to discuss some important things but they are not related to NaaLaa. Therefore, an off-topic sub-forum should be quite useful at that time. 

Maybe a sub-forum for topics which are not about NaaLaa is required here. This NaaLaa official forum will become more perfect as a result of the new off-topic sub-forum.

Thanks.

Created a new category ("Not NaaLaa") with just one forum ("Local pub"). Feel free to suggest more forums to add there. I might add one for that other programming language I'm working on Smile
(09-03-2018, 12:02 PM)Marcus Wrote:

Thanks.

Created a new category ("Not NaaLaa") with just one forum ("Local pub"). Feel free to suggest more forums to add there. I might add one for that other programming language I'm working on Smile

Hi,  thank you very much. 

I hope that a lot of constructive topics will be discussed by our members in this new sub-forum. 

Thanks again.
(09-03-2018, 09:34 PM)hiuwai Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 12:02 PM)Marcus Wrote:

Thanks.

Hi,  thank you very much. 

I hope that a lot of constructive topics will be discussed by our members in this new sub-forum. 

Thanks again.

Just tell me if there's some specific forums you'd like and I'll add them, as for other programming languages or such.