Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TreasureHunt3d Version 2
This is my old 3d Treasure Hunt game that I made with the Raycaster library.

In this game, you find the hidden treasure, while avoiding the gardians. Getting caught costs points from your score.
    It is a big maze, so you need to use the treasure map. Hit the "enter" key to activate. The "space" key turns it off.

http://rb23.yolasite.com/resources/TeasureHunt3dV2.png

Attached Files
.zip   TreasureHuntV2.zip (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 8)
.bmp   TeasureHunt3dV2.bmp (Size: 420.02 KB / Downloads: 4)
Very Wolf3D'ish with a touch of Doom-like demons... Cool... But I still get killed off too easily... lol (There is a God mode, yes? Tell me there's a God mode... there is NO God mode, right? *sigh*)

J
(03-08-2018, 12:47 AM)johnno56 Wrote: Very Wolf3D'ish with a touch of Doom-like demons... Cool... But I still get killed off too easily... lol (There is a God mode, yes? Tell me there's a God mode... there is NO God mode, right? *sigh*)

J

No need for a God Mode. The demons don't follow you. They just take treasure from you.

This is just an experiment.

We could use our forum to make a movie channel.
 Any ideas?
Move channel... hmm... I will support that proposal as long as the genre is Sci-Fi... If a 'Musical' genre is accepted, I will disown all of you in a heartbeat.... lol

J
(03-08-2018, 08:24 PM)johnno56 Wrote: Move channel... hmm... I will support that proposal as long as the genre is Sci-Fi... If a 'Musical' genre is accepted, I will disown all of you in a heartbeat.... lol

J

Haha! I'm a big horror-fan, but none of the violent and/or supernatural movies I watch feel half as scary as any musical.