Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coding in the time of Coronavirus
Long time no see! How is everybody? Staying at home? Doing a lot of coding?  Smile
(04-11-2020, 11:01 AM)Tomaaz Wrote: Long time no see! How is everybody? Staying at home? Doing a lot of coding?  Smile

I'm working from home. But it's not possible to isolate yourself in Sweden if you have kids (and I have three), since the schools have not been closed.
(04-18-2020, 12:44 PM)Rick3137 Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 07:18 PM)Marcus Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 11:01 AM)Tomaaz Wrote: Long time no see! How is everybody? Staying at home? Doing a lot of coding?  Smile

I'm working from home. But it's not possible to isolate yourself in Sweden if you have kids (and I have three), since the schools have not been closed.

Interesting...

If everything in Sweden is open, how do they control the Virus?

They simply don't. The government puts all the responsibility on the individual. Everything is open. Will it work? I don't think so, but many do.
(04-20-2020, 06:55 AM)Marcus Wrote:

Interesting...

They simply don't. The government puts all the responsibility on the individual. Everything is open. Will it work? I don't think so, but many do.

Hey guys,

is anyone ok? Gladly I can work from home in my company. Unfortunately I miss the cafeteria, though . Tongue 
Anyway, at the moment I do rather a lot of coding with FreeBASIC and the Pulsar2d framework. First game - well it's a remake of a pulsarlua game - is available on itch.io (https://cybermonkey.itch.io/astrorocks-hd). Next will be a new version of Bubble Chain.
(04-23-2020, 04:28 PM)Cybermonkey342 Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 06:55 AM)Marcus Wrote:

Interesting...

Hey guys,

is anyone ok? Gladly I can work from home in my company. Unfortunately I miss the cafeteria, though . Tongue 
Anyway, at the moment I do rather a lot of coding with FreeBASIC and the Pulsar2d framework. First game - well it's a remake of a pulsarlua game - is available on itch.io (https://cybermonkey.itch.io/astrorocks-hd). Next will be a new version of Bubble Chain.

Sorry for advertising...  Angel   BubbleChain is out: https://cybermonkey.itch.io/bubblechain