Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well being
I visit here several times a day and I have not seen any activity for quite some time... I hope that everyone is well and keeping safe.

Concerned.
(08-01-2020, 10:39 PM)johnno56 Wrote: I visit here several times a day and I have not seen any activity for quite some time... I hope that everyone is well and keeping safe.

Concerned.

Hi Johnno - I also check in periodically. I still use NaaLaa, but not as much as before. I've been looking more at Python & Pygame recently, just to challenge the brain.

Hope everyone else is well?
Ah. Python and Pygame. I have also 'dabbled' in the past. I have only gone through tutorials. I do not know it well enough to "try my own"... lol

Well, it's good to know that at least two of us, are well... Stay safe.

J

ps: I know there are a lot of examples for Naalaa, but more tutorials would be nice. After all, copy and pasting will get the program running, but it teaches me almost nothing... *sigh*
Everything ok from here, not optimal but that's waht we have for now :-).
Good to know that you are ok...

We have recently been upgraded to 'Stage 4' restrictions. Summary: 1 family member, per day, can leave the house for shopping, work (if unable to work from home), care-giver... Here, in Melbourne metropolitan, face coverings are now enforced. $200 'on the spot' fine. Blatant refusal $1600+. Still refuse: Court and possible jail time plus $10,000. Travel is limited to 5 Kms from home. No one permitted outside between 8pm and 5am. This will continue for the next 3 weeks or so. The cases of covid are 'leveling off' as a result of the new restrictions. Our Government has no idea what 'Stage 5' will look like if 'Stage 4' fails. Other than that, we're good as well...