Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N7 version 22.03.12b
https://naalaa.com/n7/N7_220312.zip

"Zones" have been added to simplify the implementation of buttons, have a look at examples/basic/ex25_zones.n7 .

Release notes

2022-03-12
* Added a single argument version of 'set color' for setting the drawing color with the values of an array: [r, g, b] or [r, g, b, a]
* Added zones
* Line breaks are now allowed after comma, mathematical and logical operators, left parentheses and left bracket
Thanks Marcus - 3 very useful additions - all seem to be working fine here.
I'll go for the Tilemap stuff next, I think.
Would there be any possibility of including support for slopes in the tilemap library this time Marcus? I seem to recall that you wrote a workaround for slopes in N6, but they weren't supported in the library?
(03-12-2022, 08:43 PM)kcfb Wrote: Would there be any possibility of including support for slopes in the tilemap library this time Marcus? I seem to recall that you wrote a workaround for slopes in N6, but they weren't supported in the library?

Yep, I can add 45 degree slopes atleast. It gets a bit messier with 22.5 degrees because then you also need vertical and horizontal "half" blocks.
I finally got around to testing your zone example.... Cool... Thank you for the addition....
May your journey be free of incident.
Live long and prosper.