Author Topic: Patch: NED 1.1.1  (Read 515 times)

John

• View Profile
Patch: NED 1.1.1
« on: August 09, 2014 »
If you've already installed NaaLaa 0.9.2, here's a patch for NED that fixes some issues caused by the subroutine list being updated (selections going bye-bye and window focus changing). Also, Replace All in the Replace dialog should now work better. I'll update the MSI shortly.

http://naalaa.com/patch/NED1_1_1.zip

Just copy NED.exe to the root of your NaaLaa installation (usually C:\N6\).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014 by John »

johnno56

Re: Patch: NED 1.1.1
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014 »
I think that "scrolling" problem has returned. I have re-installed the patch but it has no effect. I think Naalaa is developing a resistance to the patch... lol

J

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Patch: NED 1.1.1
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014 »
I think that "scrolling" problem has returned. I have re-installed the patch but it has no effect. I think Naalaa is developing a resistance to the patch... lol

J

I don't even remember what the original problems was. What I'm experiencing now, very seldom though, is that the caret jumps to the top of the document. I guess it has something to do with the indexing of subroutines?

I found the new installer (0.9.3) and I see that word wrap has been removed again. That's good :) Maybe you could make a new patch so that one doesn't have to re-install everything. It's not possible to let the msi support updates?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014 by Marcus »
.\\\opz