Author Topic: Tutorials for beginners  (Read 1326 times)

Richey

• View Profile
Tutorials for beginners
« on: July 11, 2014 »
Hello

Just wondering if there are any tutorials for beginners available or, if not, if there are any planned?

John

• View Profile
Re: Tutorials for beginners
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014 »
I'm pretty bad at figuring out what new beginners need. But if there's anything you'd like to see an example of/tutorial for, just tell me and I'll fix it within no-time :)

I saw that Hikoki posted something regarding tutorials under another board. I'll have a look at it and see if it's something that can be fixed and posted here.

Edit The zip from Hikoki was blocked when I tried to download it. It's probably harmless, but to be safe I wait until I'm back home (sitting on a train right now) where the security is better.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014 by John »

Richey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014 »
Thanks John.

I'm looking for a general introduction to the language; mainly an overview just to get me started. I can see a few tutorials have been posted since last night so I'll go through those.

Anything else useful for a newbie that anyone can recommend would be appreciated.

Best wishes, Richey.

B+

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015 »
Thanks John.

I'm looking for a general introduction to the language; mainly an overview just to get me started. I can see a few tutorials have been posted since last night so I'll go through those.

Anything else useful for a newbie that anyone can recommend would be appreciated.

Best wishes, Richey.

Hi Richey,

Do I know you from somewhere?

I was looking for same, 2nd day with NaaLaa, after learning about it at Bpf.

B+
B+

Richey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015 »
Thanks John.

Best wishes, Richey.

Hi Richey,

Do I know you from somewhere?

I was looking for same, 2nd day with NaaLaa, after learning about it at Bpf.

B+

As yes B+, its been a while since I visited this forum but NaaLaa is a nice language... :)

RodgerGum

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017 »
I would also like to get into NaaLaa so all the tutorials are welcome. Please feel free to point me in the direction of any useful resources for beginners.

cvirus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017 »
I would also like to get into NaaLaa so all the tutorials are welcome. Please feel free to point me in the direction of any useful resources for beginners.

Here you have some to beggin with.
http://www.naalaa.com/forum/index.php?topic=29.0
http://www.naalaa.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0
http://www.naalaa.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.0