Author Topic: AeroBlocks  (Read 660 times)

Rick3137

• May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
    • Rick's Programs
AeroBlocks
« on: January 24, 2015 »
  This is a small and simple board game and I hope I don't bore you all too badly.

Actually, the text file is one of the largest that I have ever made on NaaLaa. (1300 lines) Half way through it I had about decided it was more work than it was worth, but I made myself finish it anyway.

johnno56

Re: AeroBlocks
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015 »
NOOOoooo! It's 6:45am on Sunday, and you want me to play a "brain-game". You sir, are cruel... nicely made game, but, cruel...

J

John

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015 »
Downloaded and tried it yesterday but got very confused. Gonna give it a new shot today, and this time I'll read the instructions :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015 by John »

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015 »
I scored 483 points but think I could do better :)  Trying to figure out how to make "smart" moves in this game. Maybe there should be some sort of speed bonus when doing many successful moves in a row within a certain time frame?
.\\\opz

Rick3137

• View Profile
    • Rick's Programs
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015 »
     Thanks Guys, for trying it out. It may be awhile before I attempt a high score. I've been looking at this thing for several weeks now and need to work on something new.

Rick3137

• View Profile
    • Rick's Programs
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015 »
I scored 483 points but think I could do better :)  Trying to figure out how to make "smart" moves in this game. Maybe there should be some sort of speed bonus when doing many successful moves in a row within a certain time frame?

I have no idea how you did that. My score (game 12) was 118.