Author Topic: John will be back  (Read 819 times)

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
John will be back
« on: April 14, 2015 »
I just wanted to tell y'all that John has been sick for some weeks (bad flu followed by pneumonia), so he haven't had the strength to do naalaa work or write in the forum. And I'm all busy with irl work. I hope the both of us will soon be back here.

Ludum dare 32 is next weekend btw :)
.\\\opz

johnno56

Re: John will be back
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015 »
Hope that John will get well soon and that your workload will ease a little...

J

Hikoki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016 »
Hi. I hope John gets back soon.
Suggestion: I think the forum should be open without having to register.

johnno56

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016 »
Hi Hikoki,

I think you will find with most Forums, that you do not have to register to browse or read the forum posts, but you do need to register if you want to contribute (make comments etc) to the forum.

J

Peter

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016 »
Hello Hikoki  :o

B+

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016 »
Hello Hikoki  :o

Hi Hikoki,

Does Peter know you? If you know John, you are/were a member under another name?

Anyway, I wonder if an open forum invites spammers as it seemed to do at previous SdlBasic forum, which eventually was discontinued because supposedly the administrator was banned (for not removing spammers from membership? maybe? It experienced a very huge jump in spammer membership the month leading up to the ban). Compared to that forum, which was also pretty dead, this one has been very spammer free. On very limited evidence, I form a theory, it is me being human.
B+

Hikoki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016 »
I think one should be able to read the forum without being a member for the sake of curiosity, this way anyone could take a peek at the code shared by the members and see the activity in general, not to mention the forum content would be indexed by google. Happy coding guys.