Author Topic: Image Effects Library/Extensions  (Read 688 times)

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Image Effects Library/Extensions
« on: June 04, 2016 »
Sorry as always for not being around, but (also as always) I hope it will change.

While experimenting with post effects for a game I'm working on (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzbrbHK4Vhw), I put together this small library/extension that I hope will get more functions in the future. You can use it to add realtime blur, contrast, brightness effects et.c. An example and documention is included. If you run into problems using it, please notify me here. I compiled the extension with Visual Studio 2015. Put ImageEffects.dll in your project folder and import ifx.lib.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016 by Marcus »
.\\\opz

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Image Effects Library/Extensions
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016 »
Never mind, i gotta recompile this extension with VS2010 it seems. I don't want to move over the entire naalaa build to VS2015 quite yet.

.\\\opz

Transdiv

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016 »
Curiosity; You use VS2010 Express of must buy the Proffesional one?

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016 »

I'm using the express version. I will stick to VS2010 for another while, since I don't really trust the Windows backward compability of the 2015 edition. NaaLaa compiler and runtime compiled with VS2015 can't load extensions (IUP, Box2D et.c.) compiled with VS2010, not even when I change the target version. Seems unsafe.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016 by Marcus »
.\\\opz

darkhog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016 »

I'm using the express version. I will stick to VS2010 for another while, since I don't really trust the Windows backward compability of the 2015 edition. NaaLaa compiler and runtime compiled with VS2015 can't load extensions (IUP, Box2D et.c.) compiled with VS2010, not even when I change the target version. Seems unsafe.

Then can't you just recompile these so they're compiled with 2k15 as well?

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016 »

Then can't you just recompile these so they're compiled with 2k15 as well?

Yeah, will do that when I've tried VS2015 some more. Next version, just a small update (some stuff added for extension building) hopefully coming out this weekend, will still use VS2010.
.\\\opz