Author Topic: NaaLaa wiki?  (Read 808 times)

darkhog

• View Profile
NaaLaa wiki?
« on: July 02, 2016 »
I think it'd be nice to have a community wiki for NaaLaa (have experience managing wikis, I am original admin and now co-admin of Pico-8 wikia). At first it could just reflect what's in the docs, but then people could add things like tutorials or code samples to it as well. Additionally wiki format (meaning anyone can edit) could make it possible to update the content to match new NaaLaa releases even after original author of tutorial or code sample/other resource has left. I would have no problem managing it, however before I'd make one I want to have confirmation that link to it would end up on the main page of NaaLaa and in help menu of NED to bring as much exposure to it from active people in the NaaLaa community as possible.

Marcus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: NaaLaa wiki?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016 »
Good idea!

I don't know anything about wikis, so if you wanna make the initial part I'd be happy :) I'd of course put a link in the webpage and in the editor.
.\\\opz

lost_mind

• View Profile
Re: NaaLaa wiki?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016 »
hey,
maybe the hoster of the present forum and site offer ready to use solution for a wiki.
I remember having such option on OVH when hosting a site a few month ago.
There was solution for wiki, forum, and so on.
Maybe the web master could check that, and then i would be happy to give a hand to feed it.
Thank for reading
see you