Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No computer
Better make an announcement about this, in case you're wondering why I'm not very active on the forum.

At the moment I don't have a computer. The cat ate the charger cord for my laptop, which was already in a terrible state (some keys missing). But I'll buy a new one, hopefully next week.
oh maaan...
that is why i always have one in as backup
but not laptops
(02-13-2024, 07:44 AM)Marcus Wrote: ... The cat ate the charger cord for my laptop, ...But I'll buy a new one...

Poor kitty, don't forget to buy cat's food too .... it seems hungry  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I suppose it would have been worse for the cat had the computer been up and running... ZZZaaapppp...
Logic is the beginning of wisdom.
hey Marcus
in fact ...good to know ..so i will wait with my questions
i have it few
i kind of understand logic u used in prolan but i am not sure why is UDT
i guess it is easier for you to make it that way...

..frakk ..how is possible that you don't have one extra ..even junk PC for
"dirty work" ...hmmmm
(02-13-2024, 11:07 AM)aurel Wrote: i kind of understand logic u used in prolan but i am not sure why is UDT
i guess it is easier for you to make it that way...

Why are you studying a project that has been abandoned and forgoten by its author? Wouldn't it make more sense ro study the source of N7?

(02-13-2024, 11:07 AM)aurel Wrote: ..frakk ..how is possible that you don't have one extra ..even junk PC for
"dirty work" ...hmmmm

I don't have one, too. If my laptop stops working I'm gonna buy a new one the same day. I mostly use my phone, anyway. And yes - I've got a spare phone in case my main one breaks. Losing access to my phone would be a much bigger problem. If I remember correctly, Marcus mentioned travelling. Do you travel with two PCs and four power cables? Big Grin
I used to have lots of extra computers, but a year ago or so I got rid of them all.

I've ordered a small (mini) and cheap laptop now. It's even worse than the one I used. The crappier computer, the better code I've got to write Smile Hopefully it arrives on Friday.
Quote:<censored> If my laptop stops working I'm gonna buy a new one the same day.

- excuse me mister rich man...you mostly use phone....oh ..oh you have a phone ..wow Big Grin
OMG ..you have spare phone .. Tongue
.you must be really special pinoccio

<censored>Why are you studying a project that has been abandoned and forgoten by its author?

how is possible that you don't know why?
usually ...you have answers to everything
hey ...ask your phone Tongue
(02-13-2024, 07:10 PM)aurel Wrote: - excuse me mister rich man...

So, having only one old laptop makes me rich, while having a couple of spare machines would make me... poor, I guess?

[Image: tenor.gif]

(02-13-2024, 05:56 PM)Marcus Wrote: The crappier computer, the better code I've got to write Smile

During last several years I've been informed countless number of times that my laptop shouldn't work anymore. Podcasters, youtubers, bloggers all have informed me that I won't be able to run a web browser or play video on it. Well... Big Grin
not because of that ...you  freak Dodgy

because of this :

If my laptop stops working I'm gonna buy a new one the same day