Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilemap Editor Linux
(04-05-2024, 06:55 AM)johnno56 Wrote: My Desktop short cut uses...  wine /home/john/Programs/N7/tilemap_editor.exe

Can you try adding a "start" between wine and the path? I'm just curious to know if it helps Smile

Back to work ...
I had already tried that but it failed to execute... Sad
Logic is the beginning of wisdom.
(04-05-2024, 09:00 AM)johnno56 Wrote: I had already tried that but it failed to execute... Sad

How do I fix this without breaking anything? Smile

I could easily set the working directory of a running n7 program to the directory of the executable. The problem is that not all programs want that. Ned is an example of a program that doesn't want it. But most likely ned is the only program that doesn't want it. So ... I will ... add a compiler flag to set the working directory to that of the executable on launch. But you can change it by adding #<something> in your code (or <something> using n7 through the command line). Everyone will be happy Smile
Sounds like you have a lot of work to do... Well, it sounds like a lot to me... lol Good luck.
(04-05-2024, 08:48 PM)johnno56 Wrote: Sounds like you have a lot of work to do... Well, it sounds like a lot to me... lol Good luck.

I just released a new version of n7. I didn't make the "complicated" fix that I had planned. But I changed the tilemap editor a bit. Can you try it out and tell me if it functions better?
I have collision icons!! Woo Hoo!! You Sir are a legend! Thank you!